There is no color that could not be used when creating a kitchen interior. Before you choose, you need to understand that the chosen color of the kitchen will affect not only the mood of the household but also gastronomic preferences. So you need to be serious about choosing the best kitchen colors.
The kitchen, decorated in warm tones, promotes an appetite, while the use of cold shades, on the contrary, reduces interest in food. Each color influences feelings, reactions, and sensations in its own way.
- How to choose kitchen colors: a combination of colors depending on the characteristics of the room
- How to choose the kitchen colors
- What kitchen color to choose depending on the walls and ceiling
- How to determine the color of the kitchen cabinets: popular shades and their significance
- Red and white kitchen colors: a bright idea for a stylish design
- Peach Color Kitchen
- How to make a room attractive with a brown kitchen color
- Brown and white kitchen: how to combine colors intelligently
- Different options for green kitchen designs
- The main advantages of decorating a white and green kitchen colors
- How pistachio kitchen colors should look like
- Another shade of green, or olive kitchen colors
- Gray kitchen colors. Successful design examples
- Classic white kitchen. Advantages and disadvantages
- Best wall color for white kitchen cabinets: the design of the surrounding space
- How to choose the right dining group with a white table in the kitchen
- White and blue kitchen: light and airy colors to create a harmonious interior
- Peculiarities of choice: light kitchens with dark countertops and vice versa
- Feng Shui kitchen colors: harmonizing space
How to choose kitchen colors: a combination of colors depending on the characteristics of the room
The combination of colors of the kitchen is considered an important point in the design. Before deciding which color to make the kitchen, it is important to take into account the basic rule: to create a harmonious and cozy style should not use more than five different colors, the optimal is considered the use of three shades. In this case, 60% of the space is made in one color, 30% – in the secondary and 10% is left for the third shade, which is used to create bright accents. As a rule, more eye-catching tones are used to highlight small but important interior details. You can combine all kitchen color schemes with black appliances but there are combinations of colors that are most suitable for these ideas.
Useful tip: To make large objects not seem too bulky, it is recommended to choose muted and soft shades.
Here we have selected the best kitchen color ideas that you can implement in your home. Before selecting the color of the kitchen set, you need to additionally take into account the size of the room and the overall concept of the room. You should not perform the entire interior in one color, because the monotonous room quickly bored, resulting in a short time to update the appearance of the kitchen. According to the type of combination of colors, kitchens are divided into 3 main types:
If you want to make your kitchen monochromatic, it is advisable to choose one color and use several different shades of it. So it will be possible to create a perfect kitchen, where it will be pleasant to be, in and one that will not get bored quickly.
Contrasting shades are used to create bright and ornate interiors. Suitable both for decorating a separate kitchen and for the arrangement of combined rooms, which include a kitchen, dining room, and living room.
A mixed version is required as the main color to use the purest and brightest tone, and as a shade use a quieter and less garish.
Before you decide what color the kitchen should be, you should understand that too much emphasis on bright colors will make the room too motley and irritating. Thinking about what to choose the kitchen, you should also take into account the side of the world, where the kitchen windows are facing. For example, if the windows face south, it is appropriate to use cool shades such as blue, turquoise or blue. The kitchen with a northern orientation is better decorated in warm tones, choosing such colors:
- yellow and lemon;
- shades of brown;
How to choose the kitchen colors
Kitchens created using different shades allow you to create a certain mood in the room. In this case, every moment is important: the brightness in the room, the saturation of surface finishes, the choice of color of the cabinets. To decide what color to choose a kitchen, you need to consider such tips from designers:
- If you apply light shades for the decoration of walls and kitchen cabinets, you can visually make the room a little larger, which is especially important in the arrangement of a small kitchen.
- The use of dark colors reduces the space, so it is better to leave dark colors to decorate spacious rooms.
- If you want to get rid of excess weight, the best colors for the kitchen are gray and pink. These shades help to control your appetite.
- These are the colors that, on the contrary, improve appetite, and these are warm shades of red, orange, and brown. Especially relevant are such colors for families with children who do not eat well.
- A comfortable kitchen is considered a kitchen in which the coloring of the kitchen set corresponds to natural colors, especially if the facades are made of natural material.
- If the kitchen is large and at the same time is combined with the dining room or living room, the white color of the facades can be lost in such a spaciousness. In this case, it is recommended to add eye-catching elements, such as stained glass inserts on the cabinets or bright appliances.
- Before you decide what colors to paint the kitchen, you must first choose your favorite shade of the furniture, and the surfaces must be in harmony with each other.
What kitchen color to choose depending on the walls and ceiling
When arranging the kitchen there is no need to try to perform all the surfaces in one color palette. Correctly and harmoniously you can decorate the room, using both contrasting colors, and very different shades. For example, it is recommended in the interior of the kitchen to combine blue and yellow colors that reinforce the brightness of each other. Another organic option is considered a combination of red and purple, which seamlessly flow into each other, creating a successful composition.
A harmonious combination of different shades allows you to set a room with a certain rhythm, to add dynamics, emphasize the benefits, and correctly set the accents. Therefore, choosing the color of the kitchen set, you need to take into account the overall design concept of the room, paying attention to the decoration of the walls and ceiling. It will be useful to ask for help from a designer, but if you do not want to do this, you should take into account such nuances:
- When choosing the color of the set, it is necessary to choose the right artificial lighting, especially if there is a lack of natural light. In any case, it should be taken into account that, no matter how bright the natural light is, during the day the transition from light to shade changes, so artificial lighting comes to the fore.
- To create a whole picture of the kitchen, you should resort to a combination of different shades. For example, light yellow-green wallpaper will make the blue-green cabinet of the kitchen set look more attractive.
- In order not to be afraid to combine different shades, it is recommended to use a color wheel, which allows you to competently select contrasts. For example, studying the photo of kitchen gray, you can see that in the interior looks harmoniously countertop in the tone of the floor covering.
How to determine the color of the kitchen cabinets: popular shades and their significance
Kitchen furniture is purchased not for one year, so the choice of color cabinets needs to be carefully. Beforehand, it is recommended to study the photo designs of colored kitchens and stop at a few of the most attractive options, so that there was something to choose from. Determining the color scheme, it is necessary to take into account certain properties of different shades. For example, some facades may look attractive in the picture, but in real life will look ridiculous and inappropriate.
When choosing facades, you should strive to properly combine the shades of warm and cold tones. If the balance is maintained, then the kitchen will be comfortable to be in and cook in. If the colors do not match the character, then a prolonged stay in the room can cause irritation and anxiety. For example, the kitchen of champagne color creates a feeling of warmth and tenderness, while an abundance of gray can cause a depressive and apathetic mood. A brief description of the properties of other colors:
- Red. A color that evokes the desire to move and be active. However, the abundance of red, especially its bright colors, will act irritating.
- Orange. The color of warmth, bliss, and good spirits. It has a positive influence on the energy of the room.
- Bordeaux. A softer variant of red, the abundance of which does not make the interior so passionate and aggressive.
- Navy Blue. The color of safety and coolness. Warmer shades of blue evoke associations with the sea.
- Blue. The color that promotes positive emotions. Blue kitchens are most characteristic of Provence style.
- Turquoise. It refers to the bright, but unobtrusive colors, associated with serenity and calmness. The kitchen turquoise color will refresh and cool the room, which overlooks the south.
- Yellow. The positive color of happiness and the sun. A kitchen with these cabinets is considered more hospitable.
- Green. The color of nature and abundance, which is associated with something new.
- Pink. A soft color that discourages appetite.
- White. A clean and measured color. Used in combination with most shades.
- Black. Mysterious color, the abundance of which can cause a decline of mood, so it is more often combined with more cheerful tones.
- Gold. The color of prestige and wealth. Suitable for rooms in baroque or classical style.
Red and white kitchen colors: a bright idea for a stylish design
A bright interior with the use of shades of red is sure to have a positive effect on the mood of others. It is able to cheer up in the morning, and always looks festive and elegant. The red kitchen is considered a good solution for brave people who do not want to live in a boring and ordinary room. This color inspires activity and develops the desire to learn new things.
The main advantages of using a red and white kitchen set:
- This design looks beautiful in the kitchen, and will a long time to please its owners;
- has a positive effect on vitality;
- lifts the mood;
- makes it possible to combine differently texture surfaces;
- Corrects the configuration of the kitchen, especially if white will be used as the main color.
Useful tip: If a person suffers from chronic hypertension, you should refuse from red, because the color provokes the pressure surges in the direction of increasing.
The main condition when organizing the kitchen interior is to choose the right combination of colors. If you look at the photos of red and white kitchens, you should note that the more spacious the room, the redder can be used in it. In a room with a smaller area, preference should be given to a white set with a few red cabinet doors.
Peach Color Kitchen
The color peach is in great demand when decorating cozy and attractive interiors. Peach tones look very harmonious in the design of kitchen spaces. Here the main thing is not to overdo the shades and correctly set the main accents.
The advantages of designing a peach color kitchen, sustained in a variety of peach tones, include:
- Home comfort, tenderness, and warmth. The calm interior of the room sets up a positive mood, bringing a special atmosphere of tranquility. More saturated shades give positive emotions and cheerfulness.
- Peach colors are associated with hospitality and friendliness. In such an interior one would like to spend all his free time with friends and family, having a cup of tea or coffee. These shades improve digestion, stimulate appetite, and restore the nervous system. Most hostesses believe that bright shades of peach color, allow them to prepare real masterpieces in the kitchen.
- A wide range of applications. Such colors fit into a variety of stylistic trends, from classic to modern.
- A wide flight of fancy. With the arrangement of the kitchen, the accent can be made on the decorative trim, kitchen furniture, and decorative elements.
The peach color combines red, orange, and yellow shades. The kitchen should not be decorated in monochrome colors, it will quickly get boring and cause irritation.
As for the successful combination of peach with other colors, here it all depends on its saturation and intensity:
- Light – peach looks beautiful with: white, orange, cream, beige, pink, lettuce, and mustard colors;
- Pink-peach shades harmonize with: beige, coral, orange, yellow, white, emerald, blue, blue, purple, burgundy, and olive colors;
- Orange and peach tones are combined with: burgundy, olive, light blue, gray, chocolate, yellow, and burgundy.
How to make a room attractive with a brown kitchen color
Despite the emergence of new styles and trends in kitchen design, brown is still considered one of the most popular colors. The classic material for brown cabinets is natural wood. Kitchen color schemes with wood cabinets are so diverse that it boggles the mind. And if you choose artificial materials for fronts, you can give preference to various shades of brown – from coffee to milk chocolate color.
Brown is a universal color that can be combined with many shades and can be used to decorate a variety of interiors. Wood kitchen cabinet colors can be glossy or matte, monochrome, or combined with other shades. Artificially aged brown cabinets with a paneled or carved pattern look beautiful.
What can be kitchen color ideas with brown cabinets: The natural color of wood kitchens can be emphasized with a combination of beige, blue, green, white, and brown.
Oak cabinets kitchen wall color contrasts against the white walls. Luxurious oak solid wood kitchen in a classic style.
Useful tip: In the kitchen of beige color should be a large number of small interior details, which are associated with coffee and chocolate.
It is topical to complement the facades with glass inserts, stained glass, and unusual fittings. The main advantages of using brown in the kitchen:
- Versatility. Brown is suitable for people of any age and will look good in a classic kitchen as well as in a modern style room.
- Practicality. Brown kitchen set is considered non-marking and easy to take care of.
- Variety of shades. Beige-brown, caramel, walnut, coffee, chestnut, or wenge kitchen – all these shades are considered variations of brown.
- Combination. Brown is a neutral color that does not attract too much attention, so you can create a harmonious ensemble in the kitchen with its help.
- Positivity. The color has a relaxing effect on the nervous system, it calms the nerves. In such a kitchen it is pleasant to relax and detach from the daily hustle and bustle.
Brown and white kitchen: how to combine colors intelligently
Even if the kitchen is small and the interior budget is limited, using a combination of white and brown will help to fill the room with coziness, making it refined and stylish. If the room is large, you can give preference to shades of brown, up to the darkest. White is best used as a complementary tone. The photo of white and brown kitchens shows that in a small area it is better to use white for the cabinets, which will look especially advantageous against the brown walls.
When decorating a white-brown kitchen it is quite acceptable to use inexpensive materials for the cabinets, the main thing is that they competently imitate the wooden texture. A properly organized kitchen in white and brown colors looks like this:
- The floor and the work surface are performed with the use of brown;
- Furniture and appliances – white shades;
- Textiles and accessories – in light and dark brown colors;
- The ceiling and walls: are white.
If brown is used as the main color, then abundant lighting is needed. In doing so, it is better to choose warm light, especially if it is a kitchen in beige colors, which in bright lighting looks dirty. To liven up and make the interior more interesting, it is advised to place green plants in the kitchen.
Different options for green kitchen designs
Only a kitchen in green is able to give cheerfulness, tone up and lift your spirits. It is green is considered the most common natural shade of the entire color palette. At the same time the color is good for stimulating mental activity. The green set is considered very popular among consumers. When you combine it with other shades, you get a lively and unobtrusive interior, which has a beneficial effect on a person’s mood.
Green has a large number of shades – it includes lettuce, lime, pistachio, and even olive. The use of such tones adds freshness and charges the room with positive energy. If you choose a cool shade of green and perform the kitchen lettuce color, then on the cabinets, in addition to the main color, you can use inserts of white, brown, and gray tones. Warm green is good to combine with beige, yellow, and coffee colors.
Green in the interior of the kitchen can be used both as the main and auxiliary color, picking up beautiful accessories of the same shade. Green garniture is recommended to complement the kitchen apron of emerald color, light green chandelier, or textiles in the same tones. Make the interior complete with live plants in pots.
The main advantages of decorating a white and green kitchen colors
The combination of white and green gives a space a special elegance, but to achieve this, you need to combine and combine the shades intelligently. The choice of different shades of green will help create unique combinations that will suit any mood, for example:
- The use of predominantly pistachio will fill the kitchen with coziness;
- Emerald is considered to be an essential attribute of a luxurious room;
- Lime shade will excellently emphasize the modern style of interior design.
White is one of the classic and universal colors, it can be easily combined with any other shades. In addition, it is used to visually enhance the space. In this case, green brings a note of freshness and joy. The combination of white and green tones is optimal to use in rooms of any size. However, if in a large kitchen it is acceptable to use shades of dark green, in a small kitchen it is better to use brighter colors.
Before choosing a white-green range for the garnish, it is necessary to take into account that such surfaces will quickly get dirty. Therefore, it is necessary to choose materials resistant to friction, quality, and easy to clean. Another important point is the fact that white and bright green colors differ in their ability to reflect light well, which can cause excessive light in the room.
When choosing the color of the garniture should be taken into account and the orientation of the kitchen relative to the side of the world: if the side is north, warm shades of green will do, for the south – it is better to prefer a dark green spectrum. If you look at photos of white and green kitchens, you can highlight the following ideas about the combination of colors:
- White cabinets and green backsplash;
- Green ceramic tiles against the background of snow-white cabinets;
- A combination of white in the upper part of the kitchen and green – in the bottom;
- Ceramic tiles with the image of green grass or fruit on a white background will be a great transition between the white bottom and the green top of the kitchen set.
Useful tip: Any shade of green will look spectacular on a white background. The more lush the main shade, the more white is recommended.
How pistachio kitchen colors should look like
If you look through the photos of pistachio kitchens, you can immediately see that the abundance of this shade makes the kitchen light, light, and airy. It is thanks to these properties that the color has gained popularity among designers. Another advantage is considered the ability of pistachio to combine with most colors and match many interior styles – from classic to high-tech.
This is interesting! The pistachio color is considered the result of mixing yellow and green tones.
Despite the fact that pistachio combines with many shades, you should not combine with it too bright colors, and you should not complement the kitchen with a large number of decorative elements. In addition to the kitchen set, this color looks good, and the dining group. Psychologists note that the presence of pistachio in the kitchen interior is able to relax a tired person. However, you should not think about a monochrome pistachio interior, because the result will be too pale room. It is good to combine pistachio with these colors:
- Brown. The kitchen in brown and pistachio shades is considered a classic option, which looks cozy and sophisticated.
- Black. Modern kitchen interior, decorated with the use of these two shades, looks catchy and unusual, especially if you choose glossy cabinets.
- Yellow and orange. Pistachio cabinets on the background of the walls of these colors look positive and sunny. This option is suitable for small kitchens.
The pistachio set will look good with both glossy and aged patinated cabinets. The pistachio set looks voluminous, so you need to take into account the shape and size of the room. Built-in backlighting will add volume to the furniture.
Another shade of green, or olive kitchen colors
Olive is considered to be a color that can relieve fatigue and help to detach from everyday problems. Like many other shades of green, olive enhances sensitivity, sets up for communication and relaxation, and has a positive effect on the nervous system.
The olive color palette consists of many shades – from very dark to very pale. This color palette includes the following tones:
- antique gold;
- khaki and military colors;
So that the olive-colored garniture does not overload the interior, it is recommended to install it against white or milky walls and will complement the interior with a light ceiling. In the production of kitchen furniture, the most common are bright and delicate shades of khaki color or a combination of light and deep tones.
If you selected the option of a classic set, the cabinets are often monochrome, and patinated. In modern interiors, it is appropriate to combine olive with gray, white, blue, and beige, sometimes even a combination with black.
It is good when in the olive set there are glass inserts or glossy cabinets with a pattern. Beautiful the space between the upper and lower cabinets will look metal-colored countertop, as well as an apron of mosaic. Under the olive set, you can pick up a dining group to match or, conversely, in a contrasting color. The combination of a table with a glass top and olive chairs is considered successful.
Gray kitchen colors. Successful design examples
Use only gray for kitchen sets designers do not advise because it is considered boring and too cool, especially if the kitchen is poorly lit. If you selected the color gray for the kitchen set, you need to choose different textures, and use inserts of transparent glass and bright chrome fittings, which reflect the light well.
What color walls go with grey kitchen cabinets?: blends in perfectly with bright and bedcolored shades;
In terms of practicality, gray is considered a non-marking color, it retains its shade for a long time and does not burn out. Gray kitchen set is considered an integral part of the styles of high-tech, minimalism, loft and art deco. It should be taken into account that the palette of gray is varied: it can be both saturated gray and pale, close to white. The most popular are considered to be such shades of gray:
- metallic silver;
Facades of gray look good in glossy and matte versions. Such sets can be supplemented with carvings and textured elements. Appliances made in silver shades of gray will fit perfectly in the kitchen decorated in this way. A successful variant of the combination is considered the presence of light gray upper cabinets and darker bottom cabinets. Between them will look good light countertop and white backsplash.
Classic white kitchen. Advantages and disadvantages
A white or white-beige kitchen has always been considered a classic. It looks fresh and neat, especially if it is constantly updated with bright decor and textiles, which make the kitchen look different every time. White has always been considered the most popular color, especially for the design of a small kitchen, as white garnish does not overload the space, but makes it visually larger. If you refresh a white set with glass inserts, it seems to “dissolve” in the room and visually enlarges the room.
The white color has gained popularity among designers because the white set, depending on the chosen texture or texture, can be used in the design of any style of interior – from classic to ultra-modern.
The main disadvantage of a white kitchen is its marking. This is especially true for white glossy kitchens in the interior, on which fingerprints and grease stains remain. Therefore, care for this furniture should be carefully, as well as it is necessary to select for such a set of higher-quality materials.
This is interesting! Black, compared to white, is considered more marginal, it is clearly visible any dirt.
Looking at photos of kitchens in white, you can pay attention to the fact that an excessive preoccupation with white makes the room look like a hospital ward. Therefore, when choosing a white set, you should know that the countertop and walls should be darker.
Best wall color for white kitchen cabinets: the design of the surrounding space
In the interior of the kitchen in white tones, it is necessary to intelligently combine colors, so as not to get a monochrome and boring space. In this case, the generally accepted rule applies, which implies that white kitchen furniture goes well with any wall color.
But still, there are popular kitchen paint colors with white cabinets that are most suitable for the combination of interior items and accent walls
- Dark beige. This background is suitable for perfectly white cabinets as well as for models with standout fittings. Beige creates an accent color and highlights the functional area of the kitchen.
- Silver. This tone is best used only in the apron area. It will concentrate attention on the working triangle and will divide the lower and upper sets. For decoration, it is best to use tiles or washable heat-resistant wallpaper with ornaments.
- Delicate Pink. A primitive warm tone emphasizes coziness and completes the interior. It looks good if the part under the ceiling is trimmed with a light baguette and attached near the floor with a brown skirting board.
- Blue. This color will not look defiant if it is diluted with a white linear kitchen set. The addition of accessories in a light blue palette is welcome. These can be chair covers, oven mitts, cloth napkins, and Roman blinds.
- Green. A creative shade, it looks good in any tone, as a background for a kitchen with white cabinets. Pistachio, mint, or olive are the most popular colors for painting walls in the kitchen with white furniture and flooring.
- Brown. Dark rich color creates a contrast with the snow-white facade of kitchen furniture. Looks chic in spacious kitchens with tall furniture. A Brown rug under the island will complement the wall decoration.
If the kitchen is decorated in a modern style, white furniture will perfectly harmonize with collages on the walls, graffiti, or photo wallpaper. As an accent element in a white kitchen, you can use spectacular 3D wallpaper on one wall. Other rules for decorating the interior of the kitchen in white tones:
- Small patterns on the walls, monochrome or with bright lines patterns will add mood to the kitchen and dilute the interior.
- Curtains of warm colors will make the room more delicate, while a cold shade of textiles will slightly “cool” the room. It is better if the curtains will match the tone of the garnish, but in this case, the walls should be darker.
- The window of a white kitchen can be made the center of attention, if you choose curtains with bright stripes on a milky background.
- A white kitchen is appropriate to combine with green curtains against a background of light green walls. In this case, it is recommended to replace the upper cabinets of white furniture with open shelves.
- You can dilute the white interior with decor, for example, using different kitchen towels and oven mitts, tablecloths, and flowers in beautiful pots.
- The presence of mosaics on the cabinet will make the interior more lively.
- Glass, chrome, or silver handles are suitable as fittings.
- A good option is considered a combination of a white kitchen with a dark countertop with a stone texture.
How to choose the right dining group with a white table in the kitchen
Furniture in white is suitable for the design of any style of interior. Depending on the design, choose cabinets made of different materials, complemented by a variety of inserts. Most classic styles involve furniture made of natural wood or solid wood. White large wooden table installed in the center of the dining room will be a bright element in any home.
Useful tip: A white dining group will become a decoration of the interior, especially if it is supplemented with metal and glass inserts.
It should be borne in mind that the use of metal or chrome parts is not recommended for the design of classical kitchens. Such inserts are appropriate for modern styles such as high-tech, loft, minimalism. For classic interiors will suit a white table complete with chairs in light covers.
In general, white furniture is always considered a good option in the kitchen, thanks to which, in addition to visually expanding the area, creates an atmosphere of comfort. Table and chairs in white and milk colors will add lightness and elegance to the interior. The bright kitchen set always looks neat and airy.
White and blue kitchen: light and airy colors to create a harmonious interior
Psychologists note that the use of blue in the interior has a relaxing and calming effect, and has a positive effect on lowering blood pressure. However, if used in the kitchen design too dark blue or, on the contrary, too saturated, such shades can suppress appetite and act in the opposite way.
A Blue and white kitchen is considered a classic combination. Probably the best light color for kitchens. In this case, dark blue and white surfaces are used. The combination of white and blue can be used to create both classic and ultra-modern interiors. While modern styles gravitate towards the use of glossy cabinets, classic styles are more characterized by matt surfaces.
Attractive will look kitchen, where a white kitchen set, and for decorating the apron is used blue-gray color, which is also used to decorate the dining group, open shelves and flooring. Complements the interior white light curtains on the windows.
The combination of white furniture and blue apron is often used to create Mediterranean and Scandinavian interiors, for the styles of Provence and Empire. Studying photos of white and blue kitchens, you can pay attention to the fact that the ceiling is often performed in white or white and blue (as an imitation of the sky with clouds). Orange decorative items will be an interesting addition to the kitchen.
Peculiarities of choice: light kitchens with dark countertops and vice versa
When choosing a countertop, it is necessary to take into account that it must match the cabinets and the apron. To do this, even at the stage of the purchase of kitchen furniture, you should put samples of countertops to the selected cabvinets. The most popular are considered white, black, beige stone, and wood countertops. Common combinations:
- White set. A neutral color of the countertop will do. Beautifully looks on the photo white kitchen with a dark countertop. Preferably a cool color of the stone – black or gray.
- Beige garniture. It is recommended to combine a beige kitchen with a dark countertop, which will make the creamy shade of cabinets even more delicate.
- Dark or black garnish. You should not purchase completely black kitchen cabinets – looks beautiful black and white kitchen, where the lower cabinets are made in black, and the upper – in white. On the Internet, you can find many photos of black kitchens with white countertops.
This is interesting! The lighter the shade of the countertop, the larger it seems. In order not to overload the space, it is not recommended to install too light countertop in a small kitchen.
Before finally deciding on the color of the kitchen and kitchen set, you need to study the various options for combining shades. Choosing the right color should be based not only on personal preferences but also taking into account the size of the room, lighting features, and interior design.
Feng Shui kitchen colors: harmonizing space
In the East, especially in Japan and China, the doctrine of feng shui is widespread. It is a method of harmonization of space, proven over the centuries.
The kitchen is considered the hearth of the home, the energy heart of the space.
As it is connected with fire, it should be decorated in a warm color palette. Feng shui kitchen color If you’re a fan of Oriental philosophy, decorate your kitchen with red, orange, or yellow decorative elements.
Just do not go overboard with brightness, otherwise, insomnia is guaranteed.