Click or tap the image to view it in full resolution
If you like this infographic, please share this post.
How to Made Good Granola
3 cups quick cooking oats
1/2 cup chopped peanuts
1/4 cup wheat germ
1/3 cup honey
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup vegetable oil
2 tablespoons warm water
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Lightly grease a baking sheet with oil, turn on and preheat your oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit (120 degrees Celsius)
2. Take a large bowl and combine oats and wheat germ in it. Add peanuts there.
3. Take another bowl, add honey, vegetable oil, brown sugar, salt, vanilla and water. Mix everything thoroughly. Then pour into the oatmeal mixture and stir. Spread the resulting mass on a pan.
4. Bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and cool and serve.
Bon Appetit with kitchen background