How to make Material Girl Starbucks Drink
The Material Girl Starbucks drink is a creamy and sweet beverage that combines several flavors to create a unique taste. The drink contains coconut milk, cinnamon dolce syrup, and espresso shots, topped with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon powder. This blend of flavors creates a delightful taste that’s perfect for coffee lovers who enjoy a sweet and flavorful drink.
Prep Time: 5 mins
Calories: 320 kcal
To make the Material Girl drink, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 1 cup of brewed coffee (preferably cold brew)
- 1/2 cup of almond milk
- 1/2 cup of raspberry syrup
- 1/2 cup of vanilla syrup
- Ice cubes
- Brew one cup of coffee and let it cool. You can use cold-brew coffee for a smoother flavor.
- In a blender, combine the cooled coffee, almond milk, raspberry syrup, and vanilla syrup.
- Add a handful of ice cubes to the blender and blend until the mixture is smooth and frothy.
- Pour the Material Girl drink into a tall glass and enjoy.
The Material Girl drink is a sweet and indulgent treat, so it’s important to be mindful of its nutrition facts. According to Starbucks’ website, a grande (16 oz) Material Girl drink made with 2% milk has the following nutrition facts:
Total Fat: 4 g
Saturated Fat: 0.5 g
Trans Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 5 mg
Sodium: 150 mg
Total Carbohydrates: 64 g
Dietary Fiber: 0 g
Sugars: 63 g
Protein: 5 g
Vitamin D: 0%
Tips for Making the Material Girl Starbucks Drink
- The quality of your ingredients can make a big difference in the taste of your drink. Make sure to use fresh espresso, high-quality coconut milk, and cinnamon syrup to get the best possible flavor.
- The Material Girl drink is quite sweet, so if you prefer a less sweet drink, you can adjust the amount of cinnamon dolce syrup you use.
- Experiment with toppings. While whipped cream and cinnamon powder are the standard toppings for the Material Girl drink, you can get creative with other toppings. Try adding caramel sauce or chocolate shavings to switch things up.
What to Serve with the Material Girl Starbucks Drink
The Material Girl drink pairs well with a variety of snacks and treats.
- Croissants: The buttery flavor of a croissant complements the sweet flavors of the Material Girl drink nicely.
- Cookies: Chocolate chip cookies, oatmeal cookies, or even sugar cookies would all make great accompaniments to the Material Girl drink.
- Fruit: A fresh fruit salad or a bowl of mixed berries would provide a nice balance to the sweet flavors of the drink.
If you’re a fan of the Material Girl Starbucks drink, but you’re looking for something a little different, there are plenty of options to explore.
Starbucks Horchata Recipe: If you’re a fan of the cinnamon flavor in the Material Girl drink, you might enjoy the Starbucks Horchata Recipe. This sweet and creamy drink is made with rice milk, cinnamon dolce syrup, and espresso.
Pokemon Starbucks Drink: If you’re a fan of the Pokemon franchise, you might enjoy the Pokemon Starbucks drink. This colorful drink is made with matcha powder, raspberry syrup, and coconut milk.
Pikachu Drink Starbucks: For another Pokemon-themed option, try the Pikachu Drink from Starbucks. This yellow and sweet drink is made with white mocha syrup, vanilla syrup, and steamed milk.
The Material Girl Starbucks drink is a sweet and creamy beverage that’s become a popular choice among coffee enthusiasts. With its unique blend of flavors and easy-to-make recipe, it’s no wonder why so many people are eager to try it out. Whether you’re a fan of the original recipe or you’re interested in exploring alternative options, there’s no shortage of delicious drinks to try at Starbucks.