How To Make Rosa Marina Soup
Rosa Marina soup with pasta and tomatoes is a simple but delicious and healthy soup. It looks bright and exotic and is made with simple and familiar ingredients – pasta, chicken, tomatoes, and spices. Rose Marina soup is an excellent way to brighten up the cold evenings in the family circle, and it also surprises guests, because you can experiment with the ingredients. But first things first.
Prep.: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Servings: 6 servings
Calories: 230 kcal in 1 serving
The ingredients for this soup can be found in any store. So, to prepare it, we will need.
- 2.5 cups of boiled chicken filet diced.
- 4 cups of chicken broth.
- 8 oz. spinach.
- 1.5 cups carrots (thinly sliced).
- 25 oz. tomatoes in their own juice or tomato puree (diced).
- 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- ¾ cup onions (finely chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped).
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme.
- 1 teaspoon dried basil.
- 1 cup raw rosamarina pasta.
- Salt to taste.
Heat olive oil in a big pot. Add onion, garlic, and carrots.
Saute them for about 2 minutes until the onions are soft.
Mix the vegetables with salt, pepper, thyme, and basil. Add the tomatoes and chicken broth and mix well. Bring the mixture to a boil.
Reduce the heat to medium and continue to simmer the vegetables for 12 minutes. Add the chicken and spinach, along with salt and pepper to taste.
In another pot, prepare rosa marina pasta according to package directions.
Spread the pasta on serving plates and add the soup to it. Garnish with herbs to taste.
You can call family and friends to the table.
What is Rosa Marina soup
Here is a classic recipe for the soup. You can always replace pasta with rice, chicken with low-fat fish, and chicken broth with fish or vegetable broth.
Rosa Marina soup recipe can be made with minimal time. It is delicious, hearty, and healthy. And the ability to change the ingredients makes it possible each time to open this soup with a new, unexpected side.
People have long debated whether to eat soup every day, especially the older generation. Often you hear from grandmothers and mothers, eat soup, or you will have gastritis.
But in many countries, it is not acceptable to eat the first thing for lunch, and nothing, no massive gastritis. If we consider the question from the point of view of physiology, the body does not understand where it gets its liquid: from soup or a cup of tea. So there is no need to force yourself to eat soup. But even if you are not a fan of soups, we suggest cooking soup Sea Rose, we promise, you will change your attitude to soups completely.
In addition, diet soup with chicken will bring only benefits, and here’s why.
- It has a minimum of calories, which makes it ideal for people who want to control their weight.
- rosa marina soup is rich in vitamins and minerals because it contains everything you need – meat, vegetables, and spices.
- Due to the content of vegetables, the soup will provide a feeling of fullness and prevent overeating. And it is the excessive consumption of food that is the main cause of being overweight.
- Supports health by reducing the risk of diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and some cancers, thanks to the high content of antioxidants and other beneficial substances.
But it is worth understanding that such properties will be in the soup prepared from organic ingredients. We recommend choosing only quality products for cooking any dishes,
El Pollo Loco Creamy Cilantro Copycat Recipe
Vegetarian chili soup
Homemade Hungarian Mushroom Soup
Quick chicken noodle soup
African tomato and peanut soup